Anti-fingerprint Touch BOPP Film – Thermal/Wet
Anti-handprint touch film also called as anti-fingerprint soft touch lamination film, which is one kind of bopp film with soft and comfortable touch feeling like velvet, and own the anti-handprint, anti-fingerprint function, and its visual light perception is soft.
It is mainly used for the surface coating process of various printing and packaging products, the product laminated with the velvet soft touch lamination film would have a brigher and saturated surface color, and also a velvety soft touch feeling, and it can prevent fingerprint from remaining on the surface of the product to keep the product surface cleanning.
- The visual light perception is soft, and the touch feeling is like soft velvet
- It has the function of anti-fingerprint, which can prevent fingerprints from remaining on the surface of the product and keep the surface of the product clean for a long time.
- The corona value is high, and the surface is suitable for various product printing processes, such as bronzing, UV, silk screen, varnishing, embossing, etc.
- A wide range of applicable products, such as: electronic product packaging boxes, color boxes, mobile phone boxes, cigarette boxes, wine boxes, jewelry gift boxes, cosmetic boxes, handbags, flexible packaging bags, food bags, daily chemical products packaging bags, Product tags, books, magazines and albums, etc.
3. Supply Standards
· Soft Touch Lamination Film series, provide size slitting
· Material: BOPP
· Instant coating type: suitable for wet lamination (gluing amount 10-20g/m2) , thickness: 18μm, length 3000m/roll
· Pre-coating type: suitable for heat lamination, customizable adhesive thickness: 28μm, length 3000m/roll
· Recommendation: temperature 80-120℃, pressure 10-20Mpa, speed 10-20m/min
Flexographic Printing Bridges
Flexographic bridge/adapter is used in the flexo printing to ‘bridge’ the gap between a printing mandrel and the inner diameter of the printing sleeve, especially for big repeat sleeves.
Made in Netherland